Monday, January 21, 2013

The Next Big Thing!

I've been tagged! And since I haven't blogged in some time, I decided to participate. Not to showcase my work, though, but to point you to tagger, Shannon McNear's, blog, where she talks about her upcoming novel, Defending Truth.

That's right--Shannon's debut novel will be released this year!

It's an interesting story. One I've had the privilege of reading. For more information, hop on over to Shannon's blog:

http://www.shannonmcnear.com/2013/01/the-next-big-thing.html

When my own story is available in e-format, I'll answer the questions in this tag.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, thanks, my dear friend! And yes, please do one on yours, soon!!

Kimberli Buffaloe said...

I will! Congratulations again on the upcoming release of your novel!