Saturday, October 29, 2011

More Fiction to Enjoy

Shannon McNear has broadened my front porch fiction experience by introducing me to novels written by Rachel Hauck. I recently downloaded sample chapters of Rachel's Sweet Carolina and Love Begins with Elle. Both are based in the Lowcountry, are rooted in setting and community, and have that sense of love I mentioned in my previous post. I look forward to reading them.

Rachel has also written several other novels, including her upcoming release, The Wedding Dress. My reading list is growing!

For more information, go to http://rachelhauck.com/books.html

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Don't forget *Dining With Joy*! It's the third in the Beaufort series. :-) And just as wonderful as the other two!

Kimberli Buffaloe said...

So true! I knew about the novel, but I've yet to read it or a sample. It's one I need to read, though. Thanks for the reminder!